Friday, April 17, 2009

Chicken Wing Pizza

So Dan thinks I should have titled this blog "What's burning at the Carroll's?" Funny huh? The funny part is that the next day when I was cooking whatever it was- I did burn it. I have thought about changing the name. We will see. Dan's roomate in college was from Rochester and also burned everything. So Dan thinks that if you are from the Roc you can't cook you just burn stuff. Anyway I got this recipe from my boss at work. I haven't tried it yet but what is not to love?

Buffalo Chicken Wing Pizza

  • 1 jar of Nancy's Chicken wing sauce (found at Tops -not avalible at Wegmans)
  • 2-3 Tbsp of Butter
  • 2 boiled chicken breasts
  • 1 4oz can of tomato sauce
  • Blue Cheese dressing
  • mozzerela cheese
  • Franks hot sauce 
  • optional chopped celery --(yuk)  
After the chicken is boiled, cube it small or shred it. Combine wing sauce, butter, tomato sauce, and enough Franks Hot to taste. Add chicken and let simmer while you roll out the pizza dough. On your pizza crust cover with blue cheese dressing to personal preference. Ladle chicken on to pizza crust (sauce will come with it) add additional sauce if needed and celery  if desired (yuk). Cover with Mozzerela and bake according to the directions on the dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment